Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is now most important, Economic & Efficient way of Online Advertisement. SEO requires considerable expertise, it is vital that each web page on your web site is set up correctly, as each of the engines employ different ranking formulae or algorithm. This means each page needs content and coding to satisfy these formulae for the major search engines in terms of both how your text is laid out on each page to how the coding is set. It is also depend on how much your site is informative.
Web Career offers Training courses for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing field. Being a part of the Digital Marketing industry, we at Web Career have earned experience of over 2 years to our credit. Our course is strictly designed for people having serious interest in building a career in the Digital Marketing field.
Our Search Engine Optimization course offers what exactly works in the contemporary industries.
Integrated with the best minds in the industry, Our SEO team has ground breakers who themselves are certified SEO and Digital Marketing Experts. We are offering following courses-
- Search Engine Basic
- Search Engine
- Page Rank
- Google Sandbox effect
- Website Architecture
- Website designing (Basics)
- How the Search Engine works?
Off Page Optimization
- Submission to search engines
- Blog Submission
- Blog Comments
- Article Submission
- Free Classifieds
- Press Releases
- Video optimization
- Link Building
- Directory Submission
- How to promote home page
- Promoting Subsequent pages of the website
- Blog Comments
- Website and Web page Analysis
- Directory Submissions
- Traffic Analysis
- Article Submission
- Keyword and Key-Phrase Analysis
- Search Engine Submissions
- Blog Commenting
- Competitor Website Analysis
- Link Popularity Analysis
- Forum Commenting
On Page Optimization
- Initial Site Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Creating Robots file
- Header and footer
- Creating sitemaps
- Optimizing SEO content
- Image tag optimization
- Keyword Density Analysis
- URL Re-writing
- Google webmaster tools
- Yahoo Feed Submission
- Title & Meta Tags development
- Content Development Check
- Brief Keyword Competition Review
- H1, H2, H3 Tags
- Anchor Text
- Existing Web Content Optimization
- HTML Validation
- Creation of XML / HTML / ROR / Text Sitemaps
- Submitting sites to Google and Yahoo Webmasters
- Canonical / 404 Implementation
Keywords Research and Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of Website
- Target segmentation
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Finding Appropriate Keywords
Advanced Search Engine Marketing (SEM / PPC/ Google Ad words Course)
We are providing qualitative training of PPC management. Pay per Click Campaigns are also known as PPC Campaigns. It is very important for companies to have a professional and affordable pay per click campaign management service to manage their PPC account. Get Quick Results - usually within two working days.
- You can set the bidding amount to fit your budget, making it cost effective.
- Effectiveness of the advertisement can be easily measured.
- PPC is the quickest way of promoting your products and services online.
- You can experiment with different keywords.
- Pay per Click advertising is highly targeted and results are quantifiable.
- You only pay when a prospective customer clicks on your advertisement.
- Unlike organic search engines, results are immediate and provide instant traffic to your website.
- Introduction to Ad Words
- Insertion of Google Conversion code and its importance in Effective Campaigning.
- Costs and Billing
- Tracking Ad Performance
- Optimizing Cost per Click
- Optimizing Ad Performance – Optimize Account & landing page
- The Ad Words Toolbox – Keyword Tool, Site Exclusion Tool, Ad Diagnostic Tool Etc.
- Google Analytics code study and Insertion
- Google Analytics Report Study and Comprehension
- Getting Started with Ad Words
- Targeting – Search, Contextual or placement
- Creation of Effective Campaigns and Ad groups
- Creation of Banners using Display Builders
- Writing Compelling Ad Copies—Do’s and Don’ts
- Keyword Grouping using Broad Match, Exact Match, Phrase Match, Negative Match Techniques
- Creating Multiple Report Types
- Google Insights Study
- Google Trends Study
- Managing Client Accounts
For more call at 92 35 35 35 35/ 9819671735